OS FAIR 2023 aims to bring together and empower open science communities and services; to identify common practices related to open science; to see what are the best synergies to deliver and operate services that work for many; and to bring experiences from all around the world and learn from each other.
- Advancing and reforming research assessment (RRA) and Open Science; connections, barriers and way ahead
- AI impact on Open Science and Open Science impact on AI
- Innovation & disruption in scholarly publishing
- FAIR Data, software & hardware
- Openness in research & education
- Public Engagement & Citizen Science